CAN YOU HANDLE THIS ASIAN DRINKING GAME?


大家好!
Hey what’s up guys!
歡迎來到 CantoMando 的大家庭
Welcome to the CantoMando Squad.
今天我們邀來了我的女朋友 Tiff
Today, we have my girlfriend Tiff here.
我們要幹什麼?
And we’re– What are we gonna do?
我們要來玩 A for Average
We’re gonna be playing A for Average,
它是一款非常爆笑的亞洲紙牌遊戲
this hilarious Asian card game,
讓我們來看看誰把家族的臉都丟清光
and see who can dishonour our family the most.
遊戲規則是:
Now the way the game works is:
一位玩家讀出紅卡上的字句
One player reads from a red card.
其他人需要選出手上最好笑的白卡填上紅卡的空白
Everyone else fills in the blank with their funniest white card.
被選出最好笑的玩家就贏得一分
The funniest chosen card is the winner, and gets a point.
落敗者需要喝酒
While the losers have to drink.
贏得兩分後,你就能過關出局
After winning 2 points, you are safe.
餘下的最後一人須喝掉整瓶燒酒
Last person remaining drinks the entire soju bottle.
事不宜遲,開始吧!
And without further ado, let’s go!
我要來抽第一張卡囉
So I’m gonna draw the first card, alright?
我只會______去避開不跟親戚聊天
I only try ______ to avoid talking to my relatives.
好,我拿定主意了
Okay okay, I got it. I got one.
Sheldon,這張是專為你而選的
Sheldon, this one’s especially for you, okay?

Okay.
看看他們出些什麼牌
See what they got!
我的很特別,而且有道理,還很好笑
Mine is special and makes sense. And funny.
好的
Okay okay.
你怎麼知道我的沒道理?
Wait, how do you know mine doesn’t make sense?
你的幽默感本身已經沒道理了
Your sense of humour just doesn’t make any sense at all.
哇靠
Daaaamn!
來看看有什麼好牌
Let’s see what we got, alright.
我只會…
I only try…
用鳴人的跑步姿勢去避開不跟親戚聊天
Naruto running style to avoid talking to my relatives.
這肯定是 Mike 出的吧?
That’s gotta be Mike, right?
像這樣
It’s like this.
行了
Alright.
我只會靠吐槽你的外表、感情生活跟學業
I only try a diss on your appearance, love life & grades
去避開不跟親戚聊天
to avoid talking to my relatives.
這完全不合理,很明顯不是我的
That makes no sense. Obviously not mine.
我只會…
I only try…
靠著吃奶類製品或吃辣後要拉肚子
diarrhea from dairy or spicy foods
去避開不跟親戚聊天
to avoid talking to my relatives.
什麼?
What?
這些都不好笑!
They’re not funny!
什麼意思?很好笑啊!
What do you mean? They’re so funny!
這些牌完全不好笑
These are not funny at all.
鳴人的跑步姿勢?
Naruto running style?
好吧,我選「我只會用鳴人的跑步姿勢
Alright fine. I’ll pick “I only try Naruto running style
去避開不跟親戚聊天」
to avoid talking to my relatives.”
第一名!我剛說什麼來著?
No. 1! What did I say? What did I say?
我還打算用逆向心理來贏過 Mike
I tried to reverse psychology on Mike.
等等,你的是…
Wait, yours is the…
不,那是 Tiff 的!
Nah, that’s Tiff!
那是你女朋友的,不是我的啊
That’s your girlfriend’s, not mine, man.
這張完全不合理啊
This makes no sense at all!
「吐槽你的外表、感情生活跟學業」
“A diss on your appearance, love life & grades.”
很好笑
It’s funny.
Sheldon,你完全沒幽默感
Sheldon, you have no sense of humour.
行吧
Okay fine.
你們輸了
Alright, so you guys lost.
所以你們兩個都要喝一杯
You guys both have to take a shot, okay?
Mike 會替我頂掉
Mike is gonna drink for me.
什麼?
What?
♪ 黑暗,我的老朋友 ♪
♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪
因為我不喜歡喝酒
Cause I don’t like to drink.
我不想…
I don’t want to…
Mike 做個像樣的男朋友,替她頂酒吧
Mike, be a boyfriend and drink her shots, man.
快點啦
Come on, man.
對啊,你愛我嗎?
Yeah, do you love me?
行了…愛愛愛
Fine…Yes, yes, yes.
我先說一聲,我得到一分了
Just so you guys know, I got one point.
如果我過關出局了…
If I get eliminated…
我還是要幫你喝,對吧?
I’m still gonna drink for you, right?
對的
Yeah, yeah you are.
那我乾脆喝掉一整瓶好了
I might as well drink the bottle then.
乾杯
Alright, cheers.
好 Edward 輪到你了
Alright, Edward, you’re up.
我媽認為______就等於是時候用功學習了
My mum thinks ______ means it’s time to study.
我會讓他們喝酒的
I’m gonna make them drink.
我的…我的牌都不搭耶
Bro, mine…none of mine makes sense.
意思就是 Mike 又要喝了
That means Mike’s drinking again.
哈哈,倒霉鬼
Haha, loser.
Mike 其實每一輪也得喝啊
Mike basically has to drink every single round,
說白了
to be honest.
他每一輪都要喝!
He has to drink every round!
我媽認為被要脅要斷絕關係
My mum thinks being threatened to get disowned
就等於是時候用功學習了
means it’s time to study.
太…太真實了
It’s very…it’s very real.
對,非常真實
Yeah, it’s a very real thing.
很真實
It’s very real.
好像是「微妙的亞洲特質」社團上會找到的梗圖
It’s like a meme I see on subtle asian traits.
說出三Q就等於是時候用功學習了
Saying 3Q means it’s time to study.
有錢男與貧窮女的老套情節
The rich guy/poor girl cliche.
什麼意思?
What does that mean?
肯定是 Sheldon 的,只有他在笑
That’s definitely Sheldon, he’s the only one laughing.
對,Sheldon
Yeah…Sheldon, Sheldon.
這牌蠢斃了
What a stupid card!
這牌簡直是蠢斃了
What an absolutely stupid card!
三Q還蠻好笑的
3Q is kinda funny.
三Q是誰的?
Who’s 3Q?
這張是我的
This is mine!
這是我的,這是你的
This is mine, and this is yours.
「有錢男與貧窮女的——」
“The rich guy/poor girl–”
所以…等一下
Okay, so what– wait.
什麼意思?
What does this mean?
有錢男與貧窮女的老套情節意思是…
The rich guy/poor girl cliche means like…
她說「喔」就是「喔你想要有錢男與貧窮女嗎?」
She’s like “oh,” like “oh do you want rich guy/poor girl?”
「那麼你得先變有錢人,所以…用功學習吧」
“Then you wanna get rich, so like…study.”
等一下
Wait.
你不想跟我乾杯嗎?
You don’t want to cheers me, man.
就是嘛,Sheldon,乾——
Come on Sheldon, Cheers–
噁!
Ew!!
你吐出來了!
Ew you spat it out!
嘔!搞什麼?
Ew! What the heck?
– 我不知道你們想幹嘛! – 我看到了
– I don’t know what you want! – I saw it, dude!
我知道,因為你說要先乾杯嘛
I know, cause you said you want to cheers!
我不知道你們到底想怎樣!
I don’t know what you want to do!
Sheldon,我是想跟你的燒酒乾杯,不是你的口水,行嗎?
Sheldon, I want to cheers soju, not your spit, okay?
下一張
Next one.
只有三種東西能使人產生動力:
There are only three ways to motivate people:
錢、恐懼、和______
money, fear, and ______.
只有我理解 Tiff 的幽默感
I’m the only one that understands Tiff’s humour,
所以祝你們好運了
so good luck with that, guys.
幸好我跟 Tiff 的幽默感很接近
Luckily, me and Tiff actually have a similar sense of humour
因為我們是遠房表親
because we’re distant cousins.
奇怪的炫耀
That’s a weird flex.
我覺得我很了解 Tiff 的幽默感
I think I know Tiff’s sense of humour so well.
我應該出…最強的牌嗎?
Should I play my…best card?
還是我手上第二強的牌?
Or the second best card that I have?
由 Mike 的掙扎可以看出他手上都是爛牌
By Mike struggling, I know that his cards are bad right now.
很爛
So bad.
我應該出歐貝利斯克的巨神兵
Should I play Obelisk the Tormentor
還是太陽神的翼神龍?
or the Winged Dragon of Ra?
太陽神的翼神龍!
Winged Dragon of Ra!
好問題
Good question.
「太陽神的翼神龍」
“Winged Dragon of Ra.”
到底誰最了解 Tiff?
Who really understands Tiff,
她的男朋友還是她表親的表親?
her boyfriend or her cousin’s cousin?
還是她男朋友的朋友?
Or her boyfriend’s friend?
只有三種東西能使人產生動力:
There are only three ways to motivate people:
錢、恐懼、和 Juul 電子煙
money, fear, and juul-ing.
Juul 是什麼鬼東西?
What the heck is juul-ing?
什麼是 Juul?
What’s juul-ing?
Juul 就是…
Juul-ing’s the…
看起來像 USB 的東西
things that look like USBs.
我知道這是 Sheldon 的牌,你看 Sheldon
I know this is Sheldon’s card. Look at Sheldon.
Sheldon 在強顏歡笑
Sheldon’s trying to laugh so hard at it.
Juul 就是那個電子煙
Juul-ing is that vape stick that you use to smoke out of.
等等 Edward,你知道 Juul 是什麼嗎?
Wait Edward, do you know what juul-ing is?
我不知道 Juul 是什麼
I have no idea what juul-ing is.
那就是你的牌了
Okay so it’s your card.
不…我也覺得這牌很蠢啊其實
No…I think it’s a dumb card too, to be honest.
在「微妙的亞洲約會」社團上看到
Seeing your face got blurred out and replaced with
你的臉被「這有機會是你」遮住
“this could be you” on SAD auctions.

K.
她一點也沒笑,只是說了「喔」
She didn’t even laugh, she said “K.”
父母說出「做得好」
Parents saying good job.
我從來沒聽過 Edward…
I’ve never heard Edward…
這麼多年的友誼以來
In our many years of friendship,
我也沒聽過 Edward 這樣的笑聲
I’ve never heard Edward laughed like that before.
這張是最好笑的
The funniest one is this one.
整到你們兩個了!
I tricked you guys both!
整到你們了
Tricked you.
第二名是「電子煙」
Second place is “Juul-ing”.
第二名是「電子煙」?
Second place is “Juul-ing”?
乾杯
Cheers.
Mike 應該快喝醉了
Mike’s gonna be so drunk.
非主流意見:_____很快就會死了
Unpopular opinion: _____ will be dead pretty soon.
本大爺等著你等草民來娛樂我
Let’s see you peasants entertain me.
我手上拿著必勝的牌
I got the best one ever.
你拿到黑暗大法師?
You have Exodia?
對,我拿到黑暗大法師
Yeah, I have Exodia.
Mike 絕對會愛死這牌
Mike will love this, man.
我知道 Mike 絕對會愛死這張
I know Mike will love this one.
其實我也有黑暗大法師
I actually have Exodia too.
我要出的牌…
The card I pulled…
是被封印的黑暗大法師
is Exodia, the forbidden one.
好,非主流意見:
Alright. Unpopular opinion:
完美的渣男很快就會死了
wholesome fuccbois will be dead pretty soon.
非主流意見:
Unpopular opinion:
跟奶奶的朋友們在清晨漫步
Morning walk with your grandma’s friend group
很快就會死了
will be dead pretty soon.
喔「奶奶」,我看成「爺爺」了
Oh, “grandma’s”, I read “grandpa’s”.
太無情了
It’s pretty morbid.
有意思的笑聲
Very interesting laugh.
在父母面前開同性戀玩笑很快就會死了
Gay jokes in front of your parents will be dead pretty soon.
不幸地這裡沒有一張好笑
Unfortunately, none of these three was funny at all.
這些牌甚至沒有令我輕聲笑
Okay? I didn’t even chuckle at any of them.
「跟奶奶的朋友們在清晨漫步」
“Morning walk with your grandma’s friend group.”
我贏了!耶!
I win! Yay!
意思是她的朋友全都死了
It means all her friends are dead,
因為他們太老了
cause they’re so old, dude.
等等…Mike,他得了幾分?
Wait…Mike, how many points does he have?
等等…Tiff,他得了幾分?
Wait…Tiff, how many points does he have?
好像…
I think…
等等…好像…
Wait…I think…
我屈指也數不了你得了幾分
I can’t even count your points on my fingers.
因為分數根本不存在
Cause it doesn’t exist.
好,乾杯 Mike
Alright. Cheers Mike.
或者說 Tiff
Or should I say Tiff?
魯蛇
Losers.
Mike,你要幫她頂酒
Mike, you have to drink for her.
感覺我在跟一群完全沒幽默感的人
I feel like I’m sitting at a table around
共聚一堂
people with no sense of humour.
現在 Edward 已經過關了
So now Edward is safe.
他不用…
He doesn’t need to…
安全過關
Safe.
他已經從喝光整瓶燒酒的危機中脫身了
He’s not on the risk of drinking the whole soju bottle.
現在只剩下 Sheldon、Mike 和 Tiff
Now it’s down to Sheldon, Mike, and Tiff.
你得了幾分?
How many points do you have?
他得了幾分?
How many point does he have?
有種勝利叫反敗為勝
It’s called comeback season, you guys.
反敗為勝
Comeback season.

Ew.
「出門前記得拿____」
“Remember to bring ____ before you leave the house.”
我媽說
– My mum.
喔 Tiff 充滿自信地出牌
Ooh, Tiff with that confident stroke.
無論如何我也會輸啊
Yo, either way, I lose in this scenario.
「出門前記得拿…
“Remember to bring…
滿是淚印的琴譜」
tear-stained piano sheets before you leave the house.”
我不明白,我不懂有什麼好笑
I don’t get it. I don’t understand why it’s funny.
你小時候有沒有學過樂器?
Dude, have you ever learnt any instrument when you’re younger?
我懂,學琴會學到哭
I get it, you cry when you learn piano.
Sheldon,你會多少樂器?
Sheldon, how many instruments do you know how to play?
你懂多少樂器?
How many musical instruments do you play?
我會吹小號
I play the trumpet.
在認識 Sheldon 這十年以來
In 10 years of knowing Sheldon,
他在你面前表演過多少次樂器?
how many time has he played an instrument in front of you?
我數完了,跟他的分數一樣
I could count, equal to the amount of points he has right now.
「出門前記得拿…
“Remember to bring…
動物的腸子」我媽說
animal intestines before you leave the house.” – My mum.
動物的腸子真的不好笑啊老實說,Mike
Animal intestines is not really funny, to be honest, Mike.
我選「滿是淚印的琴譜」
I’m gonna go with “tear-stained piano sheets”.
是他的
That’s him.
等一下…你是說 Mike 的女朋友不好笑嗎?
Wait…did you just call Mike’s girlfriend not funny?
喂,你為什麼說我不好笑?
Yo, why’d you call me not funny?
天啊
Oh my god!
那我還是得喝
That means I have to drink.
對,Mike 你要喝
Alright, Mike you have to drink.
Mike,你跟自己乾杯
Mike, cheers yourself.
等等…我自己一個喝嗎?
Wait…oh I’m drinking myself?

Yeah.
對,因為我輸了啊
Yeah, cause I lost.
那麼現在只剩下兩個
So now we’re down to the 2 final contestants
最沒幽默感的參賽者
with least humour.
Sheldon 你得分是零
Sheldon, you have 0 points.
我會當評審…
So I’m gonna be the judge for…
我有一分
I have 1.
Tiff 有一分,所以…
And Tiff has 1, so…
我隨時都可以扭轉敗局的
It’s always time for comeback, guys.
最後幾輪將會由我來擔任評審
I’m gonna be the judge for the last rounds, okay?
你們準備好了嗎?
So…you guys ready for this?
好了
Yup.
為了讓遊戲變得更有趣
Alright, so to make it a little more interesting,
我們會
what we’re gonna do is
讓參賽者抽出全新的紙牌
everybody is gonna draw new cards.
每人會抽出全新的七張紙牌
So we’re gonna do 7 cards each, brand new.
Tiff,女士優先
Tiff, ladies first.
七張牌
7 cards.
你就抽出最無聊的七張牌吧
Just draw the 7 most unfunniest cards.
我不會介意的
I don’t really mind.
勝利
Victory.
好 Tiff,來吧
Alright Tiff, let’s go.
我會感到不安全,除非我身上帶著_____
I don’t feel safe unless I bring _____ with me.
我…的…天
O…M…G.
Tiff,你就隨便出一張吧,反正也沒什麼影響
Tiff, just play any card, Tiff, it doesn’t matter.
好了!
Okay!
我會感到不安全,除非我身上帶著…
I don’t feel safe unless I bring…
B+ 血型,但父母想要 A
blood type B+ but parents wanted an A with me.
挺好笑的
That’s kinda funny.
完全沒道理可是挺好笑的
It makes no sense but it’s kinda funny.
微信上的奇怪文章
Random wechat articles.
因為你會從奇怪的阿姨身上
It’s because you have a lot of knowledge
獲取豐富的知識,對不對?
from random aunties, right?
然後就會感到安全
Because then you feel safe,
你媽也不會罵你
and your mom won’t yell at you.
喔?
Okay?
我搞不懂你用的是什麼邏輯,但…
I don’t understand what logic you’re applying here, but…
有道理啊!
It makes sense!
這張比較好笑,「微信上的奇怪文章」
This is the funnier one, “random wechat articles”.
我就說了我會贏的
I told you I would win.
等等 Sheldon…
Wait Sheldon…
你零分出局耶
You ended the game with 0 points, dude.
Edward 請出牌,看看問題是什麼
Alright Edward, place the card, let’s see what it is.
當我發現我的白人朋友
I was shook when I found out
覺得___很辣時我很震驚
my white friend thinks ___ is hot.
___很辣
____ is hot.
你不可以用這張
You can’t use it.
如果我可以呢?
What if I can?
好吧,你用吧
Fine, use it.
很好,哈哈
Okay, haha.
這張牌散發著勝利的味道
This card smells like victory.
好了
Alright.
哇,好香
Wa, smells so good.
噁,你出牌吧
Ew. No. Just go.
Tiff 你出吧
Go Tiff.
Tiff.
我會贏的
I’m gonna win.
很明顯你並沒有遺傳到家族的幽默感
Clearly humour is not run in the bloodline.
你們好像五歲小孩
You guys are like 5 years old.
對,你們就是五歲小孩
Yeah, you guys are 5 years old.
你希望擁有我們正統的血脈
You wish you’re part of the whole bloodline,
可惜你只是我的表表親
but you’re only a cousin’s cousin.
開始出現人身攻擊了!
This is getting personal!
我們根本沒有血緣關係
We’re not even related…by blood.
掀牌吧 Edward
Play the card, Edward.
當我發現我的白人朋友覺得…
I was shook when I found out my white friend thinks…
「你從哪裡來」這問題很辣時我很震驚
the “where you are from?” question is hot.
不錯嘛,你自己拿來的
Nice one, man. You played yourself there.
我意思是貶義的
And not in the positive way.
好,準備好看勝利的紙牌了嗎?
Okay. Ready for the championship card?
…覺得吸珍珠很辣
…Thinks sucking boba balls is hot.
天啊!
Oh my god!
你們令我很困擾,到底誰是誰?
You guys are confusing me, who is who?
那張…
That one’s…
太好笑了,「吸珍珠」!
so…funny, “sucking boba balls”!
等等…你在搞混我的頭腦
Wait…you tryna confuse me right now.
那張實在太好笑了!
That’s actually so funny!
我覺得…「吸珍珠」贏
I think…”sucking boba balls” wins.
我能想像得到
I can imagine it right now.
你看他的臉
Look at his face.
等一下,不如多來一局
Wait, let’s play another one where
Sheldon 可以選出七張手牌,然後…
Sheldon gets to pick his 7 cards, and then…
然後他就可以贏了
and then he gets it, okay?
等等 Sheldon,這一整盒你拿去吧
Wait Sheldon, you should have this entire box.
對,你可以用一整盒
Yeah, you should have this entire box.
這一整盒你拿去吧
you should have this entire box, man.

Here.
Sheldon,你需要多少張牌?
Sheldon, how many cards do you need?
下一集我們玩 A for Average 的時候
Yo, in next episode of A for Average,
Sheldon 會這樣…
Sheldon’s like this…
「準備受死吧…我從42張牌裡選出了黑暗大法師」
“Get ready to get Exodia’d…by my 42 cards.”
Sheldon!
今天是星期一!
It’s a Monday!
Sheldon!
天啊
Oh my god.
噁,我聞到了
Ew, I can smell it.
你吸瓶吸得好噁心
It’s actually kinda gross the way you’re sucking it.
我真的…
Like actually…
我不能聞,這好臭
I can’t smell it, it just smells so bad.
太噁了
That’s actually nasty.
聞起來像青蘋果珍珠奶茶
It smells like the green apple bubble tea.
Sheldon,你等一下肯定會醉醺醺
Sheldon, you’re gonna be so drunk after, bro.
聞起來像蘋果
It smells like apples.

Ew.
好了
Okay.
謝謝大家收看今天的影片
Thank you guys for watching today’s video.
非常感謝 A for Average 的朋友
And also big thanks to our friends from A for Average
送了這款非常爆笑的亞洲紙牌遊戲給我們
for sending us this amazingly funny Asian card game.
我們幫大家爭取到了優惠的價格
We actually hooked you guys up with special deal,
在結帳的時候記得在折扣代碼處輸入 CANTOMANDO
so just use the code CANTOMANDO at checkout,
連結在下方的簡介裡
in the link in the description box below,
不要錯過
and get yours today.
記得按讚
And remember to smash the like button,
留言告訴我們
and comment down below
你對這支影片的看法
what you thought about this video,
還有日後想看到什麼影片內容
and what you guys would like to see in future videos.
順帶一提,我們兩週年的周邊
By the way guys, our new 2-year anniversary merch
已經在 familytime 上發行了
is available now on familytime.
我們只推出了…多少?限量一百件
We only have…what, a hundred of these made.
所以記得去 @familytime 看看啦
So make sure you guys check it out @familytime.
一如以往,記得訂閱我們
And like always, remember to hit that subscribe button,
按下通知鈴鐺,否則…
and the notification bell, or else…
Sheldon 會…
Sheldon will…
你就睡吧
Just go back to sleep, man.
Sheldon 永遠不會回來,好不好?
We’ll never get Sheldon back, alright?
先這樣,再見!
And until next time, goodbye!
我不想再聽你的笑話了,Sheldon
I don’t want to hear your jokes anymore, Sheldon.
你的笑話太可怕了
You jokes are terrible.
只是因為你們沒有幽默感…
Just cause you guys have no sense of humour…
我走了
I’m done.
你們也不用
doesn’t mean you guys
把我當成笑柄
have to put me as the bottom of the joke.
只是因為你們沒有幽默感
Just because you have no sense of humour.

100 thoughts on “CAN YOU HANDLE THIS ASIAN DRINKING GAME?

  1. Hey guys! For everyone wondering why tiff didn’t drink, she wasn’t feeling well prior to the video and we needed an extra player for the game 😔

    [POLL] DOES SHELDON HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR YES OR NO?
    Be sure to check out A for Average!
    USE CODE CANTOMANDO FOR 10% OFF
    US and international customers: https://aforaverage.com/

  2. Sheldon is so drunk its INSANE. but why is that also me when I am drunk . . . .

  3. reminds me of cards against humanity, I'm surprised we never made it into a drinking game

  4. Sheldon's drunk face looks just like the drunk face of my Chinese classmate when he came drunk to Spanish class 😂

  5. I would choose ” whr r u from” because that question really annoys me😂

  6. “who really knows tiff? her boyfriend? OR her cousin’s cousin” LMAOOO IT REALLY BE LIKE THAT

  7. This card game seems poorly written. CAH is at least designed to make some sense grammatically no matter what combination of cards are picked.

  8. wait wait isn't she the one who went on a date with Sheldon ? Educate me I'm new to this channel.

  9. sheldon looked freaking drunk at the end of the video. what is the percentage of alcohol in soju for him to look.that drunk

  10. hey cantomando the clip you guys inserted after Sheldon said he played the trumpet as a kid is actually a guy playing the trombone and not a trumpet haha but it was funny to insert that

  11. Why’s the girlfriends personality like cardboard ?

    She’s the reason we have “I’m not like most girls”

  12. I understand drinking was apart of the game but 1) it's her choice to not drink 2) the video was just as funny and 3) the game is more fun with more players. It's awesome to see she has such a great group of friends/boyfriend who respect her decisions while still including her in their interests (i.e. YouTube videos).

  13. bruh why play if u aint gonna drink. if you gonna play, suck it up and drink, dont be a pussy.

  14. Sheldon’s laugh is surprisingly cute to me lol but this was funny and I actually wanna try this

  15. Or maybe I just miss BI so much that everyone is start to look like him😭😭

  16. It’s not about being a good boyfriend …. it’s just stupid…. if you cannot drink then don’t play ,easy

  17. Why Yall shading on tiff… Just cuz she didn't want to drink in this vid doesn't mean she isn't fun anymore (lots of ppl literally said 'she's no fun. But pretty tho'. Like damn cuz that's important 🤔

  18. how funny!!! it's a good game! Sheldon have a sense of humour and he was good at the game! Sheldon you can do better! ^_^ Fighting!

  19. LOLLLL that wasn't even a trumpet. I laughed so hard when sheldon said he played the trumpet but they showed the trombone meme/video.

  20. For every one hating on Tiff saying she's boring blah blah blah. Shes actually and really nice person and is literally FUCKING hilarious. You really don't know what happen prior to filming or between takes of filming so you literally have no reason to be talking shit. (Just for example, not saying this is the case here) my past boyfriends have always drank for me during drinking games because I'm allergic to alcohol but still wanted to play. Another reason could be that she could be on meds that can't be mixed with alcohol. These are one of MANY reason for her not wanting to drink. aside from that, you guys are complaining that shes not having fun or putting input into the video. You really don't see her on many of the the cantomando videos. She is human and could've possibly been nervous. Moral of the story, shut the fuck up and stop walkin around like your shit don't stink. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *